Sunday, July 31, 2016

Winner & Top 3 Challenge #94 + #95

Hello everyone,

it is time to announce the winner & top 3 of our last two challenges. 


We've had 107 wonderful entries for our "anything goes with optional CAS" challenge (#94) and Random chose the winner.



The winner of the Make it Crafty gift cert. is
...
...
...
number 105;

which is CraftyPaws,

with this gorgeous card.

It’s Your Birthday! Let’s Hula!

Congratulations!  Be sure to grab our "Winner Badge" to proudly display on your blog here.


Please contact me by August 14th, to claim your price and put "Winner Challenge #94" into your subject line! (Email-address is in the side bar).



Top 3

Jackie from Team B had the hard task of chosing just 3 of your wonderful entries as Top 3 and these are her choices (in numerical order).


#25 Tracy V



#53 Katrina Bufton



#75 Kristina's Art Corner
juli7 (19).JPG

Congratulations, ladies!  Be sure to grab our "Top 3 Badge" to proudly display on your blog here.


*******************************************************************************************



We've had 144 wonderful entries for our "anything goes with optional add flowers" challenge (#95) and Random chose the winner.



The winner of The Paper Shelter gift cert. is
...
...
...
number 58;

which is Lori Turner,

with this gorgeous card.


Congratulations!  Be sure to grab our "Winner Badge" to proudly display on your blog here.


Please contact me by August 14th, to claim your price and put "Winner Challenge #95" into your subject line! (Email-address is in the side bar).


Top 3

Elizabeth H. from Team A had the hard task of chosing just 3 of your wonderful entries as Top 3 and these are her choices (in numerical order).

#23 Carol


#91 Art Box


#99 Chris


Congratulations, ladies!  Be sure to grab our "Top 3 Badge" to proudly display on your blog here.



Hope to see you all again in our new challenge with your wonderful projects!


Hugs,
Melanie

7 comments:

  1. WOW! Congratulations to CraftyPaws and Lori: gorgeous cards! Cheering and applauding your Top 3 selections and oh, how honoured I am to see my card in the mix! THANK YOU! My blog will be wearing your badge with pride! Looking forward to joining your gallery for the next challenge!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card for Top 3 selections.. Congrats to other Girls..Hugs from Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for picking my card as one of the winners! Congratulations to all the other winners too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Thank you so much!! Congratulations to CraftyPaws and the TOP 3 picks! Your badge is already on my blog! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried emailing you a couple of times but have not heard back. Hoping it won't be too late to claim my prize by the time my email gets through the internet black hole! Hugs, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you very much for the honor of my card. I am very happy. It's very important for me :-) Congratulations to the other winners, the choice was really difficult, and the more I appreciate this award.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you very much for the honor of my card. I am very happy. It's very important for me :-) Congratulations to the other winners, the choice was really difficult, and the more I appreciate this award.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving us a comment.
All comments/compliments on our works are very much appreciated!

Those leaving a comment do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details.